Finance
Top Blogs

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Everything Looks the Same!

Been back at the search for internet money for a little over a week now and so far, I have to say it all looks the same as it did last year. For my first week the one I can say I'm most pleased with is SimpleGPT. This site is an easy way to make a few extra dollars (and I do mean a few).
The one venture that I'm not sure how it's going to turn out just yet is a site for checking internet search results called "LionBridge". I put my application in, received a return email and now I am waiting for my test to be in my inbox sometime within the next few days. This site should give me the chance to make some extra $...but as I've come to learn with treasure hunting on the internet, I'm not getting my hopes up!
Until next time (for the 3 people that will read this post), keep searching for that hidden internet money and let me know where you found it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment